Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Membership Agreement

Membership Agreement Form

Plot Rental Agreement

Garden Plots measure 4’x6’. Plots will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. Individual need will also be considered. A waiting list will be kept if participants feel that they can no longer maintain their plots or abide by the membership agreement. Members on the waiting list may still volunteer and garden in communal plots as they wish.

Roots of Peace Community Garden Membership Agreement:

I will respect the space of my fellow gardeners

I will tend to my garden and make it as productive as possible

I will participate in clean up days

I will attend workdays, group meetings and lectures regularly

I will take full responsibility for any guests I bring into the garden

I will assume any and all risk associated with using the garden

I will address any issues or concerns I have in an orderly and respectful manner

I will consult the garden staff first if I wish to bring in outside seeds and plants

Members are expected to work to keep the garden a happy, secure and enjoyable place where all participants can garden and socialize peacefully in a neighborly manner

I have read the above statements and agree to support and abide by them:

_______________________________ ____________________________

Signature Date

No comments:

Post a Comment